Your 9 Sessions
The process includes eight sessions with me as your certified Emotional Intelligence, Master Spirit, and advanced Beliefs Coach. I’ll accompany you on your journey and guide you, step-by-step. I’ve been trained to help you identify and delete hard to find core beliefs and programming. All information that you provide to me will be held in strictest confidence.
Note: Coaches are not physicians or licensed psychotherapists. If you have a medical or mental health issue, please consult an appropriate professional.
Session 0: Learning about you and your Challenges and Beliefs
During this meeting, we’ll get to know each other, and we will talk about the “Stages of Change”. I’ll show you how to create a Sacred Safe Space in your imagination where you can do your processing.
You will receive an overview of the work we will do together, and we will schedule the next eight sessions. We will work together to identify the issues and patterns you want to change, and the course will be customized to your needs.
Session 1: Chart Your Journey
In this week, we will review your Stages of Change worksheet. This will determine our starting point and which tools to utilize.
In Session 1, you will:
- Gain clarity on where you are in your Recovery (Discovery) and we will begin practicing new tools.
- I’ll provide an assortment of methods, worksheets, and exercises to help you manage your addiction recovery and your life.
- We’ll discuss any current issues and practice using the tools.
Session 2: Remove Negative Beliefs About Who You Think You Are
In the 2nd week, you’ll focus on the challenges that have kept you from being joyful.
Your idea of “Who I am” is based on beliefs and programming you absorbed as a child. What messages did your parents, siblings, and caregivers relay to you that still affect you? What do you really believe about yourself?
In Session 2, you will:
- Remove limiting beliefs about who you are, and what you deserve
- Dig underneath the negative feelings about yourself
Session 3: Understanding and Embracing Your Selves
Humans are only limited only by our beliefs.
You may hear critical internal voices say, “You’re a loser” or “You’ll fail, you always do.” Many of us believed that we were less than others. Somewhere along the way, we learned to compare ourselves to others. You’ll remove any limitations you’ve discovered and finally find the true power to create the life of your dreams.
In Session 3, you will:
- Learn about the Psychology of Selves which is also known as Voice Dialogue. This the basic method for learning about, contacting, and working with the many selves that make up each of us.
- The Psychology of Selves provides a clear explanation of how these selves operate in your life and how they keep you from realizing your full potential.
- Learn how these selves, control your behavior, determine the way you see the world and limit your choices. Most of us live a much smaller life than necessary. Learn to be more than any one of your individual selves.
Session 4: Learn About Event Writing and Increasing Self-Awareness
This session is a practicum where you’ll practice writing events from a neutral position. This is a tool you can use for the rest of your life.
In Session 4, you will:
- Gain the skill of how to become a witness in your life and how to separate the facts from what meaning you are attaching to events.
- Have an emergency process you can use anytime or anywhere.
Session 5: Begin a Core Belief Inventory
In this session, you’ll examine your old beliefs, and determine which ones no longer serve you. It’s time to discard them and clear some space! You’ll get your first in-depth experience with the journey and discover that you can permanently delete a belief from your past – even beliefs that have been annoying you for decades. You’ll feel more open, empowered and free to choose your beliefs and the way you live your life.
In Session 5, you will:
- Begin to work with, not against, your subconscious mind – where your beliefs reside.
- Discover old limiting beliefs that are deeply buried in your subconscious mind.
Session 6: Focus on Challenges with All Areas of Your Life –Emotional, Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Body
You came to certain conclusions during your early childhood and (dis-ease) is often the result of beliefs that were indoctrinated into you. What do you believe and perceive about your health? Your body? Your age? Your vitality? Your ability to heal? The future of your health?
In Session 6, you will:
- Recognize beliefs that make you vulnerable to ill health and disease
- Remove negative beliefs at the root of bad habits, illness, and stress
- Consciously create with new beliefs the vibrant body you want
Session 7: Remove Any Remaining Negative Beliefs
In this session, we’ll examine any remaining issues or challenges in your life and you’ll learn how to use the process to remove them, one belief at a time.
You’ll realize that your circumstances are all created by your beliefs. You’ll have a practice for identifying and removing negative beliefs. You’ll have the power of any Creator – the power to create the life of your dreams.
In Session 7, you will:
- Examine your life for challenges and uproot negative core beliefs – where they live
- Become the Captain of your fate by learning to use the process on your own, at any time, – for the rest of your life
- Recognize that you are the Creator of your reality and that is the truth of who you really are
Final Session: Review and Charting the Path For Your Future
In this session, we will review the progress you’ve made, and I’ll help you review your progress. Together, we’ll look at your plans and goals. I’ll offer additional guidance as you begin to create the life of your dreams.